Monday, June 12, 2006

Dear Friends,
I'm so sorry I don't get to blog very often. I've had the craziest, busiest season ever. I just flew in from Chicago where I attended the Write-to-Publish conference again. It was awesome. More than awesome. I've come home renewed, and scared since I now have new writing assignments with soooooooon deadlines & 167 impending emails. Yikes. I'm also beginning a new adventure as an Arbonne consultant. Scary for me.
The week before last Louis & I were in Florida where we participated in Mattias wedding to Suzanne (he's one of our French "disciples"). Awesome time. Also enjoyed being with some other friends who adopted some older children from Russia. Before that, I was in Colorado for the Colorado Christian Writer's Conference. An awesome time also.
For those interested in my book, see: Heaven help me raise these children
For anyone who doesn't know me, check out Orphans first
Anyway, all this is to say that I really appreciate your friendships. I'm sorry I don't write more often. It's just a busy period. Thanks so much for being my friend.

1 comment:

Diana Joy said...

Hi special friend!
Keep your chin up:)
Love always!
Diana Joy