Thursday, December 15, 2011

Interview with Jimmy Peña on his Prayfit 33-Day Total Body Challenge


I received a double blessing this week. First, I figured out what to buy people as a stocking stuffer. (Spoiler alert for those on my stocking list.) Next, I got to interview best selling author and fitness guru, Jimmy Peña, to talk about Prayfit 33-Day Total Body Challenge.

Hearing Jimmy's passion for Jesus and for overall health was more than inspiring. It made me want to practice what he teaches and become the best I can be. I'm excited to see how Prayfit 33-Day Total Body Challenge changes lives. (I'm thinking this could work well with the Orphans First motto--changing children's lives one by one. Since the only equipment needed is a DVD player, this would make a healthy group activity anywhere.)

Read my interview and watch Jimmy's YouTube clip of Prayfit 33-Day Total Body Challenge here in The Christian Perspectives Examiner.

So, if you're looking to get in shape before or after Christmas, or want to buy the perfect gift, check out the Prayfit 33-Day Total Body Challenge.

As Jimmy Peña says, “In Jesus’ name we train.”

Janey DeMeo M.A.

Copyright © December 2011

Help a hurting child this Christmas -- Orphans First
www.JaneyDeMeo.com
Follow me on Twitter

No comments: