Sunday, March 08, 2009

Two new books by Janey DeMeo



Heaven Help Me Raise These Children!--Biblical Direction for Practical Parenting Issues, has received a makeover with a brand new cover. For details on the book, or to place an order, go here. Read testimonies of how the book has helped people on my website. Heaven Help Me Raise These Children can also be found on Amazon.com and all major book distribution services.


I'm also a contributing author in another great book, A Cup of Comfort Women of the Bible Devotional. This book includes twelve of my devotionals--each featuring a special woman of the Bible and highlighting what her life teaches us. The book is an easy read, rich in anecdotes which increase your knowledge of and hunger for the Bible. It makes a great gift.

I hope you check out these books. And please leave me a comment.

Janey L. DeMeo
Copyright © March 2009

www.JaneyDeMeo.com / www.orphansfirst.org

No comments: