Wednesday, August 01, 2012

Chick-fil-A Appreciation Day

Today, I'm thankful. Thankful to see the crowds standing up for freedom of speech. I'm tired of hearing that we have to tolerate, be politically correct, shut our mouths...I'm wearied of hearing about the promotion of perversion and evil and the squelching and slamming of everything pure and holy.

Today, I'm thankful that America showed her true colors -- at least in my area -- and came out in support of Chick-fil-A. They came to eat chicken and shout out, "Cluck, cluck! We believe in FREEDOM OF SPEECH. We believe in the Bible."


Read about Chick-fil-A Appreciation Day in my Examiner article here.

Stop by again soon. And if you haven't done so already, stop by and buy a yummy meal from your local Chick-fil-A.


Janey L. DeMeo, M.A.

Copyright © August 2012

No comments: