Wednesday, May 09, 2012

A Walk Across the Sun -- a novel on child slavery



I'm deeply burdened for the millions of child slaves in the world. I'm especially disturbed to know there are child slaves right under our noses living here in the United States of America. A Walk Across the Sun is a novel about such horrors and is definitely not a book for the faint-at-heart.

For a full review of A Walk Across the Sun by Corban Addison, check out my article in The Christian Perspectives Examiner.

And let me say this before closing: If you, like me, are a Christ-follower, we don't have an option in this issue. It should be our burden. It must be our burden. Jesus has mandated us to be the salt of the earth, to reflect His light as the light of the world,
and to make the difference for the helpless. More on that later.

Be sure to stop by again soon.

Copyright © May 2012

www.orphansfirst.org
www.JaneyDeMeo.com
www.twitter.com/JaneyDeMeo

No comments: